Home Alarm System



             


Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Perfect Home Security Solution

Are you looking into the different ways of securing your home? Are you having problems with the local youths or other members of the public? Do you feel unsafe in your own home? A few months ago I would have answered yes to all of these three questions, I have however now found the perfect solution, a solution which I write about in this article.

For the past couple of years I have had various problems with certain people who live around where I do. They were mainly the young local kids who even though they may be bored and have not much to do should not be annoying me as much as they did. They would manage to climb into our back garden and on many occasions attempted to break into the shed. When approached by myself or another member of the family, they would be very cheeky, rude and cocky, it was as if they had some sort of right to be in the garden etc. Many a time did we call the police who admitted that they were basically powerless to do anything. One policeman actually stated that he would love to give some of them a good hiding just like they used to in the old days, his words not mine, but that they were no longer allowed to do so. I agreed that at times I wanted to give a few of them a bit of a clip around the ear, he again stated that this was also not allowed!

This policeman in an off the cuff comment advised that I should get some sort of guard dog, that will stop them, he stated. What a good idea I thought to myself and a few weeks later I was the proud owner of a great big dog which I called Cassie.

Cassie when hearing anyone around or anywhere near the house would immediately start barking loudly. It was as if she was very angry that people had even dared to go near her area and home etc. What a perfect animal and pet, not only is she loving, loyal, funny and superb at catching and fetching the ball, she is also a form of security for our house. Those same youths do not bother us anymore.

Stephen Hill helps to promote a number of websites including:

stuttering advice

stutter treatments

stutter cure

 

Labels: , , , ,